Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Playing in the Rain



For the last few days it has been raining and today Olivia really wanted to go outside and play in the rain. So I said OK. She had so much fun running back and forth on the porch and then in the rain. Once she got wet enough she decided to just sit in the puddles and play. We haven't even started on our backyard yet so please excuse the background....(weeds) with all the rain it has made the weeds grow like crazy. I often wonder why weeds grow so fast but plants take such a long time???? Just a thought. Anyway, here are a few pictures of her playing.

3 comments:

heidi said...

she looks so cute. the things that entertain little children, right.... i wish i had as much fun playing in the rain

Mauzy Fam said...

She is adorable as always. Aren't 2 year olds so much fun. Dallin always wants to play in the rain too. I love checking out your blog and seeing how your cute family is doing.
How is Joy doing by the way? You need to get her going on this blog thing - I always love to see how everyone is doing.

Maren said...

i love the rain! monsoon season in arizona has got to be one of my favorite times of year....well, when i am inside looking out, not outside in the humidity!