Most of you are probable wondering why I have been changing my blog so much. Well, I can 't seem to make up my mind. Although I think I finally found the one I like the best. Plus, I've been having so much fun with this digital scrapbooking thing, that I can't seem to stop!! Tangie...it is all your fault!! I think the new header I made is way cute...I used all of my cousin Tangie's freebies. Anyway, I am not going crazy, I just couldn't make up my mind. However, I think I like this one the best! Happy Blogging.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
*big grin* it's addicting I know :) (it looks great! by the way!)
so cute, I need to learn the digital scrapbooking thing, but as everyone knows, I'm not so good at computers:)
well i think your blog looks good, keeps reminding me that i need to change my banner
Post a Comment