Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Got Tagged!

My cousin Molly tagged me, so here it goes:

Jobs I've had:
1. Nielsen's frozen custard (during high school)
2. Secretary for the Psychology department (during college)
3. Administrative Assistant for University of Phoenix (while first married)
4. Stay at home mother!!! (the BEST job of them all)

Getaways:
1. Go to Mesa to visit family
2. Ya know it’s pretty sad, but we really don’t get any Getaways! TO POOR :o)

Movies I put on repeat:
1. Moonstruck
2. Born Yesterday
3. Dance with Me

Guilty pleasures:
1. Moose Tracks Ice Cream (and this would be why my BUTT is so BIG)
2. Skittles

Places I've lived:
1. Yuma, AZ
2. Manti, UT
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Willcox, AZ

Places I've been on holiday:
1. Long Island, New York
2. San Diego, California
3. Catalina Island, California

Favorite foods: (besides treats?)
1. Pesto Pizza or Pesto Pasta (I love Pesto sauce)
2. Homemade Mac and Cheese (Tomato sauce with tons of graded cheese)
3. Bean and Cheese Burritos (I never get tired of these)
4. Turkey Sandwich & Broccoli soup Bread bowl from Dilly’s Deli in Tempe (YUM)

First kiss locations:
1. I think it would only be proper to list mine and my husbands first kiss :o) It was in his apartment on our first date…..I know that sounds really bad but the kiss was very sweet and romantic!! One Week later I knew he was the one for me!!

Now I TAG... Heidi and Kayla!

3 comments:

heidi said...

okay girl I'm it. but when did you live in Manti

Anonymous said...

I lived in Manti when I was in 4th and 5th grade. A long time ago :o) I thought you knew that.

Unknown said...

A first date kisser, wow, and nothing beats a bean and cheese. I love mine on tortillas from the Factory in Safford which family brings out to me any time they visit and that I freeze.(I currently have about a siz months supply, thanks to Uncle Scott)