Way too cute. I started blogging because it was simpler and less time consuming than scrapbooking, but with all the things you can do with blogger it can take just as long to arange a post.
You have such a cute family, I love your slide show! It is such a good way to get a lot of pictures in... I need to try it. Love the new blog background too! So fun. I agree with your friend it can take a long time, but I think it is worth it ;)
3 comments:
Way too cute. I started blogging because it was simpler and less time consuming than scrapbooking, but with all the things you can do with blogger it can take just as long to arange a post.
You have such a cute family, I love your slide show! It is such a good way to get a lot of pictures in... I need to try it.
Love the new blog background too! So fun. I agree with your friend it can take a long time, but I think it is worth it ;)
love the slide show, you all are such a cute family
Post a Comment