I have to laugh every time I do my Denise Austin pregnancy workout DVD. She drives me crazy with her little sayings like..."Perfect Pregnancy Posture. Healthy Body, Healthy Baby" It's not really the sayings that bother me as much as her voice. But, for the most part its a good workout. Well, if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't break a sweat. For some reason I just don't have workout energy when I am pregnant....but hay, I try....right? Anyway, just trying not to get so HUGE while I am pregnant. Ya know, I really don't have room to complain. I am never sick when I am pregnant and for the most part I have great days, except for the depression. What's worse being depressed or sick? I know, I am only pregnant for so long and then I can get my body back to the way it was....well, try to anyway. Bla bla bla now I am just babbling! I truly am excited to have another child, I'm just really getting ready for it to be OVER!!!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Good for you! I don't think I've ever worked out when I was prego. But - that's probably why I always get so huge!! Good girl.
way to work out. & i'm sure you look great. you cute little thing you!!!!
I'm sorry you're so miserable! It's been 5 months since I had Porter, and I still shudder when I think about being pregnant. Keep on working out, they say if you do, you'll have a better delivery...
Post a Comment