
My friend just had a baby girl in July and wanted me to take some pictures for her as well as make a baby announcement. I thought I would post some of my favorite picture
s. The little girl in the picture is Olivia's best bud...they play so well together. Her name is Remy. Tell me what you think of this for an announcement. The blank space to the right is for their family picture. My friend wants me to take family pictures for her but I haven't got around to it yet....so just imagine a picture there. Do you think its cute? Thanks to my cousin Tangie I was able to make this announcement. I used her black paper, the two flowers and the cute ribbon. If you haven't yet go check out her site http://www.tangiebaxter.typepad.com/ I haven't shown my friend yet. Anyway, just wanted to share my photography with ya.
s. The little girl in the picture is Olivia's best bud...they play so well together. Her name is Remy. Tell me what you think of this for an announcement. The blank space to the right is for their family picture. My friend wants me to take family pictures for her but I haven't got around to it yet....so just imagine a picture there. Do you think its cute? Thanks to my cousin Tangie I was able to make this announcement. I used her black paper, the two flowers and the cute ribbon. If you haven't yet go check out her site http://www.tangiebaxter.typepad.com/ I haven't shown my friend yet. Anyway, just wanted to share my photography with ya.



5 comments:
Hey Jordan cute announcement. I saw your blog through amanda's so I hope you don't mind that I look at it. I just started a blog too so take a look at it and you can see what's going on with me. millertime04.blogspot. ~dre
Your pictures are way cute! I can't figure out how to use Tangie's free stuff...you did such a cute job with them!
You must be digital addicted, and the announcement is really cute. What type of program do you use for you digital scrapbooking? I have heard that Adobe Photoshop is good but it looks like it costs around $600, and that is not cool.
Your getting the hang of it quick :)! I think it's cute... it's kinda fun not to be your "typical" baby colors! Fun Fun! And a note to your friends about digi-scrapping...Photoshop Elements works great and it's only about $60 bucks and well worth EVERY penny. You'll save TONS of money on scrapbooking supplies anyway! I'm serious we need to have a girls weekend, and I'll teach anyone who wants...to digiscrap free of charge.
great job jordan the pictures look beautiful and i love the announcment
Post a Comment