I just got back a couple days ago from Mesa. Olivia and I went down there to attend my Uncle's funeral. My Uncle, who was only a few months older than my dad, died of a heart attack last week. The funeral was beautiful, everyone who spoke did such a great job explaining the kind of man my Uncle was. As I sat there and listened to all the beautiful words and watched at how well his three daughters and wife handle the situation, it made me gain such a greater testimony that there truly is a plan!! My cousins and aunt will get to see him again some day....he lives on and life still goes on happily with memories to be made. I am so thankful that my Savior died for me and for us all that we are able to receive the plan of happiness. What a wonderful gift from our Heavenly Father.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i'm so sorry & i'm glad you felt & remembered such good things from the situation
Thanks for the nice words about the funeral Jordie :) And yes you are right, it's something to hold unto isn't it?
Post a Comment