For those of you who didn't know...I had to have a c-section with Olivia because she stayed breech the entire pregnancy and wouldn't turn. With that in mind, I had never known what it feels like to be kicked in the ribs. Olivia's kicking was aimed toward my bladder :o) Since I have been pregnant with Kayten she has also been breech and loves to kick my bladder till I wet my pants!! I was beginning to think that there was something wrong with my uterus, because so far they have both been breech. Well, scratch that idea, last night around 11:30 pm I could feel her head move across my side and then down, wow was that weird but now she won't stop kicking my ribs....it's the weirdest feeling. It feels like when someone is tickling you so hard that it becomes torture and not so funny anymore. I think I prefer the bladder :o) Anyway, it is definitely a different feeling.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Either way, not fun. Try tickling her feet as she pushes out and maybe she'll tuck her toesies back in.
wow that would be a weird feeling to feel the baby turn like that. mine turn before i can feel it that much
that would be weird to feel the baby turn around like that. its so fun to feel them move until you want to go to sleep. my sister is having twins and couldnt feel them move until like 22 weeks. she wanted SO badly to feel them. now, at 36 weeks, she cant wait for the party to be over!
Post a Comment