Friday, June 20, 2008

The Mysterious Door!


This post is for Courtney and all others who are curious :o) Courtney asked where the door leads that I covered up with my shelf of water in the previous post. So, where does the door led?? Well, its not too exciting....just the porch. Let me explain my house a little bit. It's ONLY two bedrooms which sucks but, whata do? So, we have a bedroom size room off of our kitchen that has all my pantry shelves (shown in the pictures below) as well as our washer, dryer, treadmill, and all of my other exercise stuff. This room is also where our sweet little Kayten camps out at night...until she starts sleeping better, then we will put her in Olivia's room. Anyway, back to the question, I have no idea why the builders put this door right here. We have a back porch door in our dining room, so I decided to just cover it up since we never use it!

2 comments:

Snort said...

Thanks for letting me know! I've heard that curiosity killed the cat, but I seem to be doing just fine...

Ken and Joy said...

Ha! That is funny. The first thing I noticed in your picture was the door too! Oh well - I do admire all the organizing motivation you have. You wanna come do mine??? :)