Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Another Happy Birthday!!

Hello Everyone, I just had a birthday and it was so much fun. My mommy threw me a Lady Bug theme birthday party. I had all my friends come play with me in my backyard with my new birthday present from mommy and daddy. They got me a Little Tykes 8 in 1 climber...YEAH!! Here is me and my best friend Meghan playing in it. We also got to wear Lady Bug hats for my birthday party. This next picture is me getting my face painted. On one cheek I got a spider and on the other a Lady Bug....it tickled when she drew on my face :o) My friends and I got to blow bubbles! We also played in the sandbox. Here is me and my friend Riley playing together in the Sandbox. At first I thought boys wouldn't be fun to play with...but Riley is so much fun!! My mommy got a fun game for my party called Horse Shoes, I don't really know how to play but I enjoy throwing the big blue and green horse shoes, even if I can't ring them around the sticks! Then we played Pin the dot on the Lady Bug. I was too scared to let mommy cover my eyes but a lot of my friends covered their eyes....maybe I will on my 4th birthday :o)

Then, we got to hit my Lady Bug Pinata! Wow...that is a lot harder than it looks! Here is me trying to hit the Pinata and then here is my friend Meghan hitting the pinata! She was good. Kayten was trying to get in on the action too.
After ALL my friends hit the pinata many times we finally broke it open. YEAH....PRIZES!!My Favorite!
Guess What???? My mommy made me (all by herself) my very own Lady Bug cake! And then everyone sang Happy Birthday to me. I liked that. I got to blow out my candles....with the help of my friend Anna.
I bet you are wondering how many candles were on my cake...Yup 3 'cause that's how old I am.
Then, I got to open ALL my presents. It was the best birthday ever!! Thanks Mommy and Daddy I sure love you so much!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute cake, cute party. Happy birthday Olivia! You are looking so big at 3.

Snort said...

Looks like you had a rockin' (and very busy) day! Happy day to you too, Jordan, after all you are now a mother of a three-year-old!

Ali P. said...

Sweet party - darling cake :)

Kay said...

Your pictures turned out good, I wish I would've remembered to bring my camera. Oh well. We have such cute kids!

Ken and Joy said...

Happy Birthday Yah-Yah!! I love you tons! We have another present for you to open (if we ever see you guys...hint!). :)

heidi said...

how cute it looks like she had a great time. and the cake looks really good Jordan, way to go