The 15th was my birthday and it was a really nice day, relaxing. My hubby had to work from 6 am to 2 pm so the day before he washed my car, serviced it and then cleaned the kitchen for me. I woke up to one dozen white roses in the frig and a sweet card.

Went to church and had a lot of "Happy Birthday's" said, as well as my Young Women girls singing to me :o) After church we invited my friend Kay her husband Bo and Olivia's best friend Meghan over for dinner (yummy enchiladas) and Oreo Ice Cream Cake (that my hubby bought for me)...Yum Yum. Then, my husband surprised me and bought me a Tiffany necklace (fake) to go with my Tiffany bracelet (fake). YEAH! I have been wanting the match for a while now. It hasn't come in the mail yet but it will be here soon. This is a pic of what it looks like.

Anyway, all and all it was a great day filled with tons of birthday love! A couple days before Olivia and I gave ourselves a pedicure and she just LOVES her pink toes!

We are such girls!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!Your toes are cute. Little girls and pink toes must be a universal thing, because thats all mine ask for too.
Happy Birthday Jordey! Sounds like your day was wonderful. Love the french manicure - I've never been able to manage that on my own - I'm impressed!
i recognize those toes, & i can just picture them in your old black platform shoes that you had back in college
happy birthday, sorry I called so late, but thanks for chatting for a while
Happy, happy birthday! Glad it was so wonderful, and your pedicure is beautiful!
Post a Comment