WE ARE ALL DOING WELL (knock on wood). We have been putting Kayten in our laundry room ( its more like a bedroom, we only have two bedrooms in this house so we needed a room that Kayten could cry in ) at nights and it has been soooooooooo much better, well at least for me. Poor Kayten has been crying so much these last few nights but each night it gets less and less. I have actually been getting sleep!! But, I feel like a horrible mother. Kayten has this death cry that just gets to you. Anyway, things are going a lot better. I wanted to post a few pictures I have taken. This was taken of Olivia the other day. I just loved her hair and thought she looked so cute. 

I can't do much with her hair, so I put it up in pig tails a lot. She use to have such curly hair so it would hide the fact that she doesn't have much. But now that it isn't curly up top (only on the ends) it is really hard to do something with it down. Anyway, these next pictures are of Kayten wearing daddy's superman hat. It was so funny to watch her because she couldn't figure out what the heck daddy put on her head. 
Ok, so this last picture is for Heidi. She wanted me to post a picture of me since I became blond, which my husband loves, go figure...MEN! Anyway, I really don't like posting pictures of me but I love Heidi so here you go :o) 
P.S. I made the skirt that I am wearing. I found the fabric in the $1 a yard section and thought, cute....I can do something with that! I am working on a dress right now, its a little scary but a work in progress. I will post pics when I finish.



4 comments:
i'm so impressed with your skirt, way to go. and my goodness girl you look just as cute as ever. you really are so pretty. your girls both look so cute. and the way you did olivia's hair is adorable. i love kayten's look on her face with that hat on.
you are all just a cute family
You girls are adorable! I especially love Olivia's 'do!
Cute, cute and more cute. Her hair, your hair, the skirt, all of it!
I'm impressed with your skirt too. I like your hair...I totally remember when you had super blond and long hair in college :)
Post a Comment