Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Outside Fun!

Olivia has been enjoying this summer so far. We have been doing a lot of activities outside. Swimming, Flying Kites, Playing in our backyard, and little picnics. She just loves her friend Meghan, when they see each other they run and hug. It is seriously the cutest thing!


Olivia was so excited that she could hold/fly her kite all by herself. I was actually amazed too because where I live it is REALLY windy, she was doing such a good job and having tons of fun. We will definitely be going back to the park to fly kites!

Kayten is growing up so fast. She LOVES to pull herself up onto things, actually she will try it on everything but is quickly learning that not everything is sturdy enough to help her stand. If you look closely you can see her two new front bottom teeth that have come in. This picture was taken a few days ago and they popped up even more since then.

4 comments:

Snort said...

I love the pic where you can see Olivia flying the kite! Awesome perspective!

Unknown said...

Kayten is so big, what great pictures! Glad to see you outside before the heat of the summer really kicks in.

Kim said...

I can't believe your little Kayten can do so many tricks! If I remember right she is just about a week older than Brynlie and she can't do anything like that! Oh well, I guess they all progress differently. It's so fun to see your cute kids!

--Kim Howe Golding

heidi said...

olivia looks so cute with that kite, that's such a fun idea.

that pool looks so fun!

and kayten is just too darn cute. carlee has a good friends whoes name is Caitlin but she calls her "kayten", makes me think of Kayten every time