My little Kaytie Bug is growing so fast. She rolls all over the place and now she is trying to scoot. I wanted to show a couple pictures of Kayten on her tummy holding her head up really high. She has just started doing this in the last couple weeks.
I also had to show this funny picture of Olivia. I got her these Hair Accessories for Easter and she LOVES them. It's a little MUCH but she thinks she looks like a princess. It's just funny because there is more Accessory than Hair!! Gotta love it!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Growing up!
Posted by Anonymous at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I'm so behind on putting things in Boo's hair. I wish I could get out of my routine and be more girlie, or at least rub a little on my child. I'm still learning...
What perfect princesses!
So cute! Little girls are so much fun!
Hi Jordan, I work with your sister Joy and I wanted to ask you how you got the "friends",and "family" titles on your blog. Any help you can give would be much appreciated!
thanks,
Ashley
love the "accesories" it does look like there is more than her hair.
kayten looks adorable and I didn't just see it till now but kayten and olivia sure look a lot alike, and a lot like you i might add
Post a Comment