...Ok everyone, I need your help! I have been slacking with this blog thing and it makes me so frustrated. I really want to post more but I am having a hard time with it. Anyway, I would love to put a new backdrop and fix my blog...so all of you who have such cute backdrops give me your secret :o) I took some cute pictures of the girls and I will post them soon (after I edit) Until then....help me out! Thanks!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh man, Oh man! I'm obsessed... I've made a whole bunch of backgrounds if you want to check them out. I also have 4 links on my page to websites that have backgrounds as well. The website entitled Cutest Blog on the Block, explains how to change it. That one has some pretty cute backgrounds, I liked them, but I just made some for me to be different. Let me know if you need more help...
I probably spend WAY more time than I should blogging, but I justify it because I have family so far away. I want them to know what's going on with me. With two kids it's got to be harder. I take advantage of nap times, and sometimes I just have to have her on my lap while I type. That one doesn't work as well, but usually she is more entertained by Dora than me.
wish i could help. you know you can only help me with everything i need! jk, but that's what it seems like
Post a Comment