Sunday, March 9, 2008

Finally...

Hey all, just thought I would finally post on how my life is going. Well, were do I start????? Hmmmm lets see, first off I wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice on helping Kayten with her teething problem. All the ideas where wonderful! Thanks a million.
I feel so bad because I sit down to try and post something and then Kayten screams, Olivia needs something and I never get to do it. Things have been a little crazy, I am on my second round of sick kids. Kayten is the worst my poor little baby. I don't know where she caught it but somehow she's got a bug. Hopefully it will pass soon. We took the kiddos to the Tucson zoo a couple weeks ago and I packed my camera got it out to start taking pictures (would you believe it???) THE BATTERY IS DEAD, just my luck 'cause I could have gotten some of the cutest pictures. The Tucson zoo is AWESOME it is just the right size. It took us two hours to walk the whole zoo and it was such a beautiful place. I felt like I was in the rain forest almost all of the zoo is shaded. It was great...we will definitely be going again soon and I promise to have a camera that works next time. As soon as the girls are feeling better I am gong to take some more pictures of them. Kayten has the most beautiful smile and she just loves her big sister Olivia. Olivia loves to hold Kayten when They are sitting down. It is so cute...I just love having two little girls. Anyway, I promise to post again soon until then Happy Posting!!!!

1 comments:

heidi said...

i hope kayten feels better soon, well i hope everyone feels better soon & that kayten... well you know getts to REALLY being better