This week has been fun, crazy, relaxing, spiritual, tiring and much more! Donovan had Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off of work and he didn't have to go back to work until Friday at 2:00 pm so we headed off to Mesa and stayed with my mom! Lets see were do I start! Tuesday, on the way to Mesa we stopped off at the Ostrich farm in Picacho Peak where Olivia got to feed the Deer, Ostrich, and Loriket birds...those were the funniest ever. They gave us these little containers full of this juice and the Loriket birds would just flock to you. Olivia didn't know what to think but the minute they landed on her head she started to cry! It was so funny. Anyway, then we got to Mesa in the evening and met up with Donovan's brother, his wife and little girl as well as his best friend Gary and his soon to be wife Tara. We all went to Chili's and ate a yummy dinner and enjoyed each others company! Wednesday came (this was my favorite day) I got to go to a day spa... started at 9:00 am had a 1 hour massage, facial, eye treatment, cellulite treatment, detox treatment, eyebrow wax and a 1 hour NUGA massage....I could live the life of a rich woman! Oh how I wished that day could have lasted forever. Then Donovan, the girls and I went out to a lunch dinner and went shopping at Target (my favorite store) then the best way to end the day, my mother watched the girls while we got to go to the Temple, it was so amazing, I hadn't been since before Kayten was born and I really missed it. Then Thursday came and Donovan got to hang out with his brother and best friend in the morning while I took the girls to a couple different stores and then met up with my Mom and Sister for lunch at the yummiest Mexican restaurant! It was so nice, then we went back to my mom’s house and rested until Donovan got back we went and visited his mom and dad then went back to my mom's. She is such a sweetheart and watched the girls again so we could go on a date! It was so much fun we went out with a bunch of people...ate at Inn and Out (YUM) and then saw this movie called 'Jumper' it was pretty intense but the ending was stupid (sorry if I messed it up for you) anyway the time in Mesa had to come to an end. We woke up Friday morning packed and drove home!! It was so nice.
On another note if anyone has any ideas on how I can help my little angel PLEASE respond and let me know. Kayten has started teething SO early and I rube teething tablets on her gums (it doesn't help) I even give her infant Tylenol and that doesn't seem to work but she just doesn't sleep at night and I am exhausted!!! HELP! My poor little girl is in so much pain and I don't know what else to do to help her. Any ideas would be wonderful. Thanks!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Busy Week!
Posted by Anonymous at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It really is horrible when babies start teething while they are too young to hold the cold stuff in their mouth! Try the vibrating toys- Walmart has a star-shaped one...
Sounds like a fun visit. It's so nice to get a break from the kids and hang out with your hubby. I'd help with teething, but both my boys have not had any trouble with teething. Hope she starts to feel better soon.
man i can't begin to tell you how many times i've red this post and tried to get through reading the post, at least 5 times. each time a get a little further. anyway, man i wish i could help with kayten's teething, i'm sorry
so glad you got to go out with the kids a few times, i'm sure that was much needed for you two
i do know how to spell read! not "red"
My son Dutch started teething at 2 months it was awful. At four months he had two teeth. By ten months he had 10 teeth, he is now 16 months and has 16 teeth. He has never stopped teething, its awful for them. I know how you feel. The thing that worked for Dutch was Popsicles, we started giving him those at about 3 months, they tasted yummy and the cold numbs the gums. Also if you freeze juice and let them suck on the frozen cubes, you can freeze them in an ice tray, or dixie cup with a Popsicle stick in them. Good luck!
Jordan - so great to catch up on your life! I'm just getting into the blog thing - I love it for keeping up with family. Your family is beautiful - I'll be back as often as I can!!
Post a Comment