Wednesday, January 30, 2008

So Tired




Since Olivia's new friend Meghan has moved so close to us. She has been playing at least two times a week with her and some times more. She LOVES it and has so much fun that by the end of the day Olivia is exhausted. It is so funny, one night she fell asleep head town in our couch pillow, another time I found her asleep in the middle of our hallway (weird) and the pictures above was so funny 'cause she fell asleep half on and half off our bed. What a strange little girl. Anyway, I love it because she will sleep around 10 to 12 hours at night. Got to love friends!!!!

P.S. please excuse my messy bed. I think that was one of the first days I was so busy that I never got around to making it. Anyway.....you know how it is :o)

7 comments:

Schagel Family said...

The pics are so cute. I love it when they get so tired. That means a little more free time for you, since we hardly have any to begin with.

Andrea said...

that's so cute. I love it that she has a little friend. I love that age :) They are so much fun.

Andrea said...

I forgot to mention that I put my blog on private so email me with your address so I can invite you in :) andream2005@hotmail.com

Lopez-kids said...

Hilarious! Isn't great when they put themselves to bed?! Julia fell asleep the other day with her head literally on top of one of her books. How the heck do you sleep like that?! I guess if you are that tired, you will sleep anywhere! Now, if only the babies would fall asleep like that! :-)

Kay said...

I sure wish Meghan would fall asleep so easily. And you are crazy, like anyone was going to even notice your bed wasn't made! You have a 2-year old and a baby, your bed isn't supposed to get made. :)

Snort said...

You're so funny! I don't think anyone even noticed the messy bed- afterall, aren't they supposed to be that way?

heidi said...

that is so hillarious. that's awesome that she sleeps so well from being so tired