Hey Everyone, well this last weekend was packed with fun. On Sunday we celebrated Donovan's birthday, blessed Kayten in my Sisters home and then that night celebrated my side of the families Christmas. It was a full day. We all had a blast and enjoyed being with family. Here are tons of pictures to enjoy!I love the picture of me, my grandmother, my mother, and the girls because it is 4 generations...way cool!! Happy New Year everyone!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Kayten's Blessing
Posted by Anonymous at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
So much fun! Kayten's dress is adorable- did you make it? I have to tell you that I love her little round face!
Sounds like you had a busy weekend-but fun and eventful. I'm glad to hear Kayten is sleeping better, Madden still gets up 4-5 times because of his teeth, but I have to say, the little cuties are worth it!
Cute pics! I love being able to see your cute family!
She is so precious! I love that picture where she looks like she is trying to kiss you! So cute! I am glad you had a good time with your fam! We miss you guys!
kayten looks to pretty in her pretty blessing dress, sounds like a lot in one day, but fun i'm sure
Awe, what beauties.
cute pictures and that dress is beautiful! how are you adjusting to 2?
Post a Comment