

Oh my goodness...Donovan took this bath picture of Kayten the other day and when I looked at it I immediately thought of the bath picture we took of Olivia when she was Kayten's age, so I got them both on my computer and fixed/colored Kayten's picture to look like Olivia's. Tell me what you think...do they look a lot a like? It is so much fun to take some of the same pictures and compare. Anyway, I just thought everyone would enjoy this.
The first picture is Olivia and the second is Kayten (if you couldn't figure it out)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Bath Time Babies
Posted by Anonymous at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
How funny is that- they are almost identical! So crazy!
Oh,so cute. I of course could tell right away who was who, JK. They are adorable babies.
At first I thought they were both Kayten. Then when you said you got the same picture I guessed right. Olivia then Kayten. Very cute!!
i thought that they were both kayten before I read the discription you wrote
Post a Comment