Yeah, I am actually posting before the new year. I really thought that I wouldn't get to it. I am back from spending Christmas with my family and we had a BLAST. It was so much fun to see all of the family and get to visit, play games, and enjoy each others company. I just wanted to say Happy New Year everyone. I am excited for this new year because I love to set goals and see how long I can keep them (wink, wink) I feel like it is a chance to start fresh...ya know what I mean? Anyway, I have tons of cute pictures of this weekend that I will post soon. But, for now I had to post this picture of Olivia because I think it is so adorable! My sister Joy bought that hat for her girl (she thought she might be coming back from the Ukraine with a girl, but instead got an adorable little boy) Anyway, she gave Olivia the hat and Olivia absolutely loved it! Thanks sis
Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy New Year!
Posted by Anonymous at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment