....to pass the time and NOT think about being pregnant when I am 9 months along??
1. Fix my blog (hey it took me like 2 hours)
2. Attend to Olivia's EVERY need
3. Bake
4. Clean
5. Do Laundry
6. Walk, Walk and more Walking
7. Bounce on my exercise ball :o)
8. Stretch
9. Read my Birthing Books
10. PRAY (that she comes soon, and of course that she is healthy)
P.S.
Just to update everyone. My C-Section is scheduled for this next Tuesday Nov. 6th at 1:00 pm. My Doctor just won't let me go any longer than that. PLEASE send positive vibes this way so that my Kayten will come naturally and I won't have to go through another C-Section. I really do have a positive attitude about the whole thing...whatever happens will still be a wonderful experience and a beautiful birth! :o)
Sunday, October 28, 2007
What do I do....
Posted by Anonymous at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh my gosh:( both of mine came at least a week early, and I still was going out of my mind, I don't know how you are even taking it....but try the raspberry tea, it worked for me:)
Just a thought... can't the doc try inducing you before they do a c-section?
It was a good thought :o) But, no she can't induce me. It is too hard on the old incision (it could rip). Although, I can try and induce myself naturally...which I have!!! I have tried Black cohosh, raspberry tea, castor oil, sex, walking, bouncing on a ball...you name it, this kid doesn't want to come out :o) Doesn't this mean I have a little stinker on my hands:o)
Umm, good luck with the self induction, and umm your blog looks good.
i hope she comes soon and that oliva gives you some time to breath, i have a good idea, put her to bed earlier!
super cute. im loving the new look. positive vibes being sent.....
Post a Comment