
I LOVE this time of year, especially because I get to make and EAT pumpkin pie! Yesterday I was craving pumpkin pie so bad that I went to the store and got all the ingredients, came home and Olivia and I made us some pie!! It was fun and Olivia enjoyed pouring the sugar, cinnamon, cloves and ginger into the bowl. I would have taken an ACTUAL picture of the two pies I made but my camera is all packed in our hospital bags by the back door. I just know if I take it out, I will forget to put it back into the bag and I think pictures of our new little one is more important than a picture of my homemade pumpkin pie....what do you think?? He he he
Friday, October 26, 2007
Pumpkin Pie
Posted by Anonymous at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Mmmm... pie. Haven't you had that baby yet?
Any day now!!
You're about to pop any day now and your making pumpkin pie?! I guess anything to take your mind off of it, huh?
Love the new page- isn't digi scrapping fun?
Post a Comment