Well, here are a couple of pictures of Olivia and her friends that she went "Trick or Treating" with. She wasn't sure at first what was going on but then once she realized her bag kept filling up with candy she was having a blast and wanted to eat all of the suckers. I'm not sure what we finally dressed her up as...I guess you could say a princess ballerina! Anyway, I took my camera out of my hospital bag and now I've got to go pack it or I just know I will forget :o) Happy Halloween everyone! Looks like my little Kayten isn't an October baby :o( That's ok - November is a GREAT month!!
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Happy Halloween!
Posted by Anonymous at 7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She looks so cute! Maybe you'll have better luck getting that girl out this month;)
We love princess ballerinas.
your princess ballerina looked so cute i love it, can't wait to see kayten
Post a Comment