I went to the Dr. yesterday and she said that everything looks wonderful...Although I'm still not dilated...BUT she really wants me to try and have this baby vaginally. She said that she will let me go a few days past my due date to try and go into Labor, YEAH!! That means Kayten might not come till the first of November....Yuck! Oh Well, at least my body will be able to do the natural thing. Anyway, I am finally starting to feel prepared for Kayten to come. I got down all of Olivia's old clothes from the garage and organized them into 0-3 months, 3-6 months, and 6-9 month clothes. I washed all the 0-3 month clothes and then organized them in a little dresser that I have in my room. Her bassinet is all ready to go and I am working on my hospital bag, a hospital bag for Donovan and a bag for Olivia (for when we need to drop her off at a friends house). I ordered diapers from diapers.com (which is the only way to go, way cheaper than Walmart) and things are looking good!! I really am excited and I am wanting her to come when she is ready so I am learning to be patient :o)
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm surprised doing all of that didn't put you into labor!
so exciting! are you ready for all this? are you nervous to have another kid? i sure am!
that's so awesome, i'm excited to heart that your dr. is willing to let you go a few day later. hope it works out
NO IM NOT PREGNANT!!!!
Maren You are too funny!! Thanks for clarifying that. I couldn't stop laughing....you must have got my message!!
i asked scott if he knew your BIL and he does. thats so crazy that you heard that scott is a cop cause we havent really told anybody other than family. isnt donovan a cop? how do you feel about it? do you sleep at night? i have a hard time with it and told him i would support him for 2 years and then he needs to firgure something else out. im too emotional as is and i dont want to or need to deal with that too!
that's great that everything is going well. I really do hope that you are able to have this one vaginal. It would be nice to see it both ways. I was able too and I am so grateful for that. I'm hoping for the best.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment