Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So Sad

I am a little sad that my cute blog is gone. The site I gave you guys a while back that had the free backdrops for blogs is not working anymore. The lady that was doing it, I guess got in trouble so now they no longer work!! Bummer, right when I really liked it and wasn't going to mess with my blog for a while. Now, I am just too tired to make something cute...so, for the next few weeks or months :o) this will have to do!! Anyway, I am also blogging to say that I might not post much until this kid comes....again, I am just TOO TIRED! Is that a good enough excuse???? Although, you still have to check-in every now and then to see when I had my baby. (wink, wink)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN to everyone and a HAPPY OCTOBER!!!

1 comments:

Snort said...

Good luck! We're going to be coming up there this weekend to go to Appe Annie's Orchard- maybe we can stop by? If you haven't had the baby yet, that is!