Yesterday we took a day trip to Safford to run some errands, go out to eat and of course feed the ducks...Olivia's favorite thing to do!! Here are a few pictures. We have also been very busy trying to get everything done that we need to. Our closing/signing date for our house is this coming Tuesday the 5th of June. I am way excited. So, I probable won't be posting for a week or so when that all happens. I will be way busy, but a good busy!! 
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh, my, goodness I LOVE Olivia's outfit. way cute!
Hey Jordan -
I don't know if you remember me - Tamra (Booth)Mauzy - Niki Larson's sister. I've just recently gotten into blogging and I found your blog while I was blog hopping. Here's my blog - jordanandtamra.blogspot.com
Your little family is so cute. That Olivia is adorable!! We have a lot of family on my husbands side that lives in Willcox - the Nolans and Hatchs. You might know them. Hope your doing good. Haven't talked to Joy in a while. Tell her I said hi!
Tamra
Hey Jordan -
I don't know if you remember me - Tamra (Booth)Mauzy - Niki Larson's sister. I've just recently gotten into blogging and I found your blog while I was blog hopping. Here's my blog - jordanandtamra.blogspot.com
Your little family is so cute. That Olivia is adorable!! We have a lot of family on my husbands side that lives in Willcox - the Nolans and Hatchs. You might know them. Hope your doing good. Haven't talked to Joy in a while. Tell her I said hi!
Tamra
Post a Comment