Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Family


We all went to Mesa this last weekend for Donovan's sisters wedding and while I was there I had Jeremy (Donovan's Twin) make Olivia laugh while his wife tried taking a few family pictures for us. The last family picture I have was when Olivia was 6 months old so I thought I probably should get another before this next baby comes. Anyway, she took around 15 pictures and honestly this is the only one that I kind of liked. I can only have it in black and white because the sun came through the trees and made these blotches on Donovan's face and for some reason I could only fix it in black and white. So, in the end I got ONE family picture :0) Maybe we will try again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally want a family picture but i decided to wait until after preston is born and a few extra months to get most of my weight off but i love the picture you all look beautiful. especially you girl, as always

Maren said...

love the picture! such a cute family. we need another family pic too. its so hard to find time!