Sunday, June 10, 2007

Keys



YEAH! We were able to receive the keys to our new home this last Wednesday and have been very busy ever since. So much to do in so little time. Our goal is to be moved in by next week sometime before the 22nd and there is still so much to do. I had a few Young Women come and help paint yesterday so they could mark off their personal project....hey, we all WIN! We won't get the power to our house turned on until this Friday so I have had to keep the doors and windows open when we are there working. I have NO idea what bit Olivia and I 'cause we have bites all over our legs....WEIRD! Anyway, poor Olivia can't stop itching her legs. Well, I guess this is just a quick check-in. Once we get more settled into our house I will post pictures and give you some updates. Until then....happy blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mosquitose(sp) maybe? jk I'm sure you would know if it were mosquitose

can't wait to see house pics

Maren said...

how exciting! i love new houses.