Saturday, May 19, 2007

Might be a BOY!

Hey everyone, I went for my first Ultra Sound the other day. I am 16 weeks (4 months) along and the lady doing the ultra sound said that she was pretty sure it is a BOY because they are kind of hard too mistake. I go back in to get another one in 3 weeks so we'll see if she is right or not. Donovan is WAY excited and I'm excited.....I just really wanted another girl so I still have hope until my next ultra sound. Don't get me wrong if I have a boy I will be more than excited, for now I am still hoping for a little girl!!! :0) Is that bad???? I am just really nervous to have a boy, plus I won't get to use all of Olivia's close that she only get to wear once!! Anyway, either way I am EXCITED!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for new babies. Don't worry so much, you are a great mother and Olivia's clothes can wait for another little one if this one is a boy.

Anonymous said...

either way, very exciting. i understand what you mean about the whole clothes thing. but very exciting

Maren said...

CONGRATS!! thats exciting. hope it a boy, then he and preston can be friends!! i hear you about clothes only being worn once...kinda feels like a waste of money! : ) nothing is a waste of money for my princess!!

Anonymous said...

Sis! That is exciting...I think a brother for Olivia will be great! Don't worry about the clothes....your having at least six more kids right? One of them is bound to be a girl!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exciting, another baby... I can tell you that boys are VERY fun too :) And how fun to have an excuse to buy more cute clothes.
I was so excited to hear about your blog, such a great way to keep in touch. xoxo