Thursday, May 24, 2007

Before and After





I just had to do a before and after picture of Olivia's hair. It is so funny how she has such a frow when she wakes up in the morning and then all I have to do is get it wet and comb it a little bit....then wha-la!! It's amazing how her hair is so curly after you get it wet. I am so glad because it makes my job as mommy a lot easier!!


Anyway, on another note...our house is coming along great. The appraiser comes today and then hopefully it will close a week earlier so that we can start painting and remodeling before we move in. I am so excited to get out of this rental. It will be so nice to be in a house of my own. WOW, I am so spoiled. Can you believe that I will have been married four years this October and by then we will have lived in 4 different houses and three of them have been mine. Yep....I am spoiled!! But I love it! I will keep everyone posted on the house as soon as I know more.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i love olivia's hair and I can't believe just water calms it down so much.

awesome with your house, hope thing continute to go well

Unknown said...

Loving the Fro!! Good luck with the house.

Maren said...

how funny! she is so cute. give us details about the house. i didnt even know you had bought one.