Well, for me...I like to get a good stretch in while I sleep, so splits are great! Oh and why not stick your hand down your pants...it's pretty comfortable! (sensitive viewers - she has a onesie on under her clothes :o) )
Sometimes I wonder how my children can fall asleep in the wierdest positions. Too Funny!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
How Do You Take A Nap???
Posted by Jordan at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jordan! I finnally found your blog(again). I lost my old blog and all the addreses it had that you helped me get set up and I found yours on my cousin's blog. Jordan and Tamra Mauzy. I saw yours awhile back but have just gotten around to updating my list and all. I hope you don't mind I added you to my blog list and a few that you had on yours. By the way Kayten is hilarious!! I've seen some funny ways that Abby sleeps but that has to beat anything I've seen!
wow! looks comfy!! lol
sorry i didn't call, I was at my in-laws this weekend and i did bad of Wednesday!
So funny. I am laughing so hard right now. I had so much fun having her over today. Girls are so different. I loved it.
Post a Comment