Friday, November 6, 2009

Birthday Girl

Wow, my little sweetie is TWO years old today! Crazy, this last year has gone by so fast. Anyway, we didn't really do a big party for her this year just a little family party. Lately Kayten LOVES the movie Monsters vs. Aliens and she LOVES the character BOB. In fact almost everyday she asks me or her daddy to draw BOB on a paper and then she carries the paper everywhere she goes. So I decided that Kayten should have a BOB cake for her birthday. What do you think? He was a little hard for me to frost because I cut him out of a regular cake and it's not easy frosting cake crumbs :o)

My Sweet Birthday Girl:

And of course my Sweet Olivia, who kept saying "Mom, aren't you going to take a picture of me?":

Olivia asked earlier today if she could help Kayten blow out her candles and I said that she probably won't need help because she isn't a little baby anymore. After Kayten blew out the candles Olivia said "yep, you're right mom!":

How old are you ?????

Yum, Yum BOB tastes GOOD!

Presents...NOW we're talking!


Say "CHEESE" everyone:

5 comments:

heidi said...

she's so adorable! that cake looks so awesome! i'm very impressed. can you believe our little babies are 2. hey I've never thought about it but I think Preston and Kayten are meant to be, they should get married!

Snort said...

Love the cake! I've tried frosting a cut-out cake myself and it was disasterous. Your little girl is adorable!

Kay said...

The cake turned out great! I'm so not that talented. :)

Ken and Joy said...

Happy Birthday Kayten!! We love you. xoxox

Carrie said...

What a cute 2 year old! Kaylee and I love the cake. She even went and got the movie to watch. (: