Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Well, I can't believe it...Halloween has come and gone. Kayten dressed up as Minnie mouse and Olivia was a Barbie Princess. First the night began with my Mother and Father coming to town to be with the girls. My mom brought the girls some Halloween coloring pictures, so we all sat down at the table and colored. Then it was off to our Ward's Halloween Party/Trunk or Treat. There was lots of different kinds of Chili, Corn Bread and Desserts which where all in a contest. I made a pan of Brownies (from a Pillsbury Dough Box...laugh out loud) and I totally won first prize in Desserts! Which I thought was too funny. Good ole Pillsbury Dough! Then After we ate I went out to the parking lot and decorated my Trunk for the Trunk or Treat. My Mom and Dad took the girls around the parking lot while I passed out candy. It was so cute, here came Kayten running up to my Trunk and she yelled "Twick oh Tweet". My Dad said that it only took her one time and then she figured out what to say in order to get candy put in her bucket. And that was our Halloween night (in a nut shell). Here are some pictures of the night:



The Adorable little cowgirl is Olivia's BEST FRIEND Boo (blog name). We just love her so much. I think those two play with eachother at least 4 times a week.


Towards the end all the girls got into the back of my trunk (which they thought was pretty cool) and started eating thier candy. It was cute.

4 comments:

Maren said...

so cute! i cant believe how big your girls are getting. i dont blog much or check blogs much either and i am always amazed and how fast kids grow. are you guys still in wilcox? hows the cop? gotta love cop life!

heidi said...

they look so adorable!!! love it!

Kay said...

Cute! Thanks for taking pictures for me!!

Carrie said...

Your girls are cute! What a fun Halloween.