…horrible schedule for Donovan’s work. He is on the night shift (10 pm to 6am). This is the worst because I don’t get much done during the day. My days are filled with me constantly saying “Shhhh daddy’s sleeping!”. I haven’t been blogging because my computer is in our bedroom and he literally sleeps most the day, he takes a nap before he goes into work at night as well as sleeping until 2 or 3pm. Anyway, I could also list off a lot more excuses as to why I haven’t been posting, but I won’t :o)
So, on with what we've been up to this past Holiday season. We had a very long car ride, but worth the trip to Utah, for Christmas. My entire family crashed at my brother’s house in Santaquin Utah. Everyday was an adventure and filled with lots of fun. The girls had a blast playing in the snow, making Christmas cookies, sledding and riding on the snowmobiles. We also got to go to Temple Square, although the night we chose to go was so FREEZING that we only ended up staying about 30 min. It was also way crowded; we were seriously shoulder to shoulder bumping into people on temple square. We still had a good time. Then the next night we went and saw the movie Avatar. It was good…a little “tree-huger” for my taste but the graphics and action where amazing. The next night we took a trip up to Heber Utah where we rode the Polar Express Christmas train. The girls whore there PJ’s and got to see Santa as well as Mrs. Clause. It was a really fun and neat train ride. Then came Christmas Eve and the girls got to open one present with all their cousins. I don’t think I have ever seen so many presents under one Christmas tree. I guess its understandable seeing how there where 5 family’s there. Anyway, Christmas day came and the girls enjoyed what Santa brought them and then as the morning passed and the afternoon came we had decided to start our journey home early so that we could break up the 14 hour trip. We drove 11 hours on Christmas day and made it to Mesa, where we crashed at my Mom’s apartment. Then woke up early and drove the last three hours home. We found out on our long trip that Kayten gets car sick….YEAH! We will be keeping a bucket in the car for all future car rides :o) Other than that the trip was a blast and now we have many memories to cherish and hold onto.
Here are a lot of pictures from our trip, enjoy and hopefully I will post again soon:
Friday, January 22, 2010
Back to a....
Posted by Jordan at 8:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
looks like you had a great time! you look amazing and i'm so jealous of how long your hair is!!
I love pictures in the snow! And the matching jammies, so cute. Glad you had a nice trip.
Post a Comment