Hey All, thought I would share our fun family night. We carved pumpkins together. The girls had a lot of fun. It was cute because they would NOT touch the pumpkin guts at all, not even the seeds. They kept saying "YUCK". Olivia wanted a SCARY pumpkin and Kayten didn't really care what I carved. So, Daddy carved the scary pumpkin and mine is the goofy one. Anyway, here are some pictures of the night. Enjoy:
Check back in a few days for our, soon to be, fun Halloween night pictures.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Pumpkin Carving
Posted by Jordan at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so cute! but WHATEVER. I want a full body shot!!!
the girls are getting so big. I love the long hair by the way. Have fun tonight. We miss u guys!
Cute! And your hair is so looong!
Post a Comment