Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Time

This last weekend was so much fun. I met most of my family at my Dad and Mom's house in Thatcher. We got to pick our favorite pumpkin from the patch that my Dad grew, and eat yummy Mexican food! I also got to meet my two new nieces, Jessica and Erika. LOVE them! They are just the cutest girls and quite spunky too! Here is a picture of all the nieces and nephews, between all the cameras we had to of taken 30 pictures and still didn't get everyone looking the same way or smiling....oh well.

Kayten was so funny, she kept trying to sit on all the pumpkins...finally she found one just her size to sit on!
Olivia and I cleaned out our pumpkin, or I should say I cleaned out the pumpkin while she said "ewwwhh" then we carved it!
This picture of Kayten makes me laugh because she just learned how to spit and she thinks it is the coolest thing. Also she found this poor retarded pumpkin and fell in love. She carried that pumpkin around everywhere!
Then we tried taking some family pictures and Olivia was being a stink. I didn't get one of her smiling.....whatta ya do? Anyway, so here are the two I liked.

Oh, I don't' know why but lately I can't wear my contacts so for the past few weeks I have been back in my glasses and I guess I just have been use to wearing them I forgot to take them off for pictures...weird! Anyway, blog again soon!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

The family pictures are cute, even if Olivia didn't want to smile.(: I like your hair lighter too.
p.s. great background!

Kim said...

Cute family pictures! And cute new layout! Your girls are adorable!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

Your pictures are so cute! I think your glasses are cute too, so don't worry about wearing them!

I wish I could get down to Thatcher one of these days... Billy needs to see this place that I always have such stories about!

~Schmem

Kay said...

I love you face in the one with the pumpkin guts! I think you should put that one up on your wall framed! Looks like you guys had fun.

heidi said...

i love the glasses, you look hot jordan. i love that your dad grew those pumpkins, i'll bet the kids had fun!

Schagel Family said...

I love the pictures. Kayten makes me laugh so hard. Lokks like you guys had a blast.

molly said...

These pictures are adorable and you look darling in your glasses! My girls have those matching shirts (good ol' target!) Looks like such a fun weekend :)
xoxo