Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Happy Halloween

Halloween came and is already gone....CRAZY. You know what that means? Yep, Christmas is just around the corner. Well, we had a fun Halloween and wanted to share it with you:

Me: 50's Girl, Olivia: Tinkerbell, Donovan: Pirate, and Kayten: A Bee!! I knew she wouldn't wear her hood so I made her a Bee headband. We had a fun Church Halloween party (as you can tell by the background). We ate Chili and Cornbread then went outside and everyone did Trunk or Treat. Here is Kayten enjoying the candy sitting in the Trunk behind daddy while he passed out candy. Doesn't she have the funniest face?

Olivia posing for the Camera:

Olivia LOVES her wings. She has been wearing them around the house for a few days now. The other day we had the following conversation:

Olivia: Mom, I'm not Olivia anymore. I am Fairy. So, you need to call me Fairy.

Mom: Ok, Fairy...sounds good!

A few hours later...

Mom: Thank you so much Olivia for cleaning up your mess

Olivia: I'm NOT Olivia....I am FAIRY!!!

Mom: Oops sorry, Thank you so much FAIRY for cleaning up your mess.

Then when she was done wearing her wings she said "Mom, I'm Olivia now" I couldn't help but laugh! Here she is with her best friend.

Here is Kayten pushing her friend Abbie. They came up to our Trunk and Kayten decided to give Abbie a little ride. It was funny 'cause she could barely push it.

I kept trying to get a picture of Donovan and I. So, like a good husband,he finally gave in.

I have to post this last picture because I think it is so cute. This family in our ward dressed up as clowns and I just LOVED the mothers clown costume (the prisoner) way clever!!

3 comments:

Kay said...

The pictures turned out good. I loved the clown family. The unicylce was even better!

heidi said...

you all look adorable for halloween. girl you and i are too similar. carlee was the same thing as "fairy".

Mathie Fam said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun Halloween. It makes me a little homesick for Willcox (can you believe that?) to see pictures of the trunk-or-treat! We really miss you guys!