Well, we just got back early this morning from a quick trip to Mesa. We wanted to do something fun for Donovan's couple days off. So, we decided to take munchkin to the World Wildlife Zoo and to the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park in Scottsdale. We all had a BLAST even though it was really hot! Olivia loved feeding all the different animals at the zoo. The Giraffes tongue literally wrapped around Olivia's arm. She thought that was so funny. We got to watch a little show which we were very close to an enormous snake. I do not know how that man could hold it....I think the snake weighed more than him. Anyway, after we want back to my folks house to rest for a couple hours and get out of the heat, we then drove to Scottsdale and took Olivia on the way cute train ride and carousel. I don't know how many of you have heard of the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park, 'cause I hadn't until the other day, but it is way awesome. I definitely suggest going. I want to go back this December 'cause they light-up the whole park with Christmas lights and they have Santa Clause. I just know Olivia would love it. The Park is so beautiful, it has lush green lawns and the train takes you around the whole park. It also has a huge playground for kids, cute little shops and a carousel. It is really cheap too!! I had so many pictures that I thought I would digital scrap them for you to see.


***A big THANKS to Tangie for the blue plaid and yellow paper, black decor and frame.



3 comments:
Oh I've never heard of that park before? Sounds awesome! We'll have to check it out, looks like you guys had a really fun few days!
cute scraping. looks like a fun trip you had. i still have to post about our labor day. we went to the zoo & carlee got to feed the goats also.
I love the zoo! ha ha....seeing your cute pics makes me want to go!
Post a Comment