I have been wanting to get a picture of Olivia eating olives for the longest time but never got around to
grabbing the camera until today. She loves to put them on every finger and then eat each one...one at a time!! It's the funniest thing to watch as she focuses and concentrates while she puts the olives on each finger. Anyway, please look past her scruffiness we are both having a messy day :o) 
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
LOVE the olive fingers, very, very cute!
I love her curly hair- it's so fun!
So hilarious! I totally remeber doing that when I was little, ummm olives!
LOL how adorable is that???
growing up i always wanted to put olives on my fingers but couldn't because I don't like olives
I'm the same way with Heidi! But that is hilarious! It is sad that we don't live closer. I know Cambria and Olivia would love to play together! Olivia has the cutest hair I have ever seen! I can't believe how curly it is. I love it!!
Post a Comment