Olivia loves to be in whatever room I am in. She is my little shadow :o) So, if I am on my computer in my room she has to stay in here with me, either sitting on the computer table next to me or snuggled up on my bed, with her oh so old and holey blanket, watching a movie. I just love my little girl!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
It's when they suddenly disappear and aren't stuck to you like glue that you need to start worrying...
your bedding looks really nice, can't see the whole thing but I can imagine
I know about shadows... I have a couple myself! Your bedding looks so cute... I wanna see :)
I don't know what it is about "mommy and daddy"s bed" but it's the favorite playing spot for all kids. Cute pictures.
I love her hair!! I wish my girls had those curls. They just get mommy's hair that sticks straight up in the air until it is long enough to lay flat with no body whatsoever. Oh well! At least they have daddy's smile! :-) I hope you are feeling well! The last stretch is always the most fun! Ha ha!
Post a Comment