For those of you who have asked, my actual due date is Halloween but I have until October 26th for my body to go into labor. If that doesn't happen then I have to have another c-section. I know it doesn't really make any sense but it is part of my doctors rules. There aren't very many doctors who will deliver a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) because too many doctors get sued....sad huh?? So, I found a doctor who will deliver VBAC but for safety reasons she won't let me go past the 26th. PLEASE, everyone pray for me that I will go into labor before then. I really want to try and have this baby vaginally, plus this is my last chance...if I have a c-section with this one than I can NEVER have a vaginal birth. Once you've had 2, you can never try it naturally. I think it is ridiculous but what are you going to do???? Anyway, I hope my body will do its thing. Or maybe I should just eat my grandmothers chili again :o) he he he!! What do you think?? Come middle of October I think I will be trying some remedies....if you know what I mean (wink, wink). Anyway, Pray for me, I can use it! THANKS
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
that is so soon! hooray for you. take 3 T of costor oil mixed with orange juice. gross but it does the trick...most of the time!
I hope it all works out for you Jordan. If you have to have a C-section, hopefully it will go as smoothly as my second. The first was rough, but the second was seriously awesome!! I loved it, because I was totally alert and able to spend time with Sophia without being tired from a full night of labor or all the general anesthesia I had the first time. With Jules, I didn't even remember the first day. With Sophia, I remember every detail! Whatever happens, we will pray that it all goes well!
It's coming up soon! Just remeber that no matter how that little angel baby gets here, the most important thing is that she gets here safely! I didn't wnt to be induced with any of my labors... but it had to happen with all 3 (even though I was on bed rest for the last 2- but when they needed to come they wouldn't ;). We're praying for the two of you!
Post a Comment