I am soooooooooooooo excited!! It isn't a boy after all, it's a GIRL!! And, it is a for sure thing. She was kind enough to show us all that she is a girl and proud of it! I SCREAMED, I was so excited! My poor husband just got this blank look on his face and then said...."Ok, I can do another girl...I guess"! Oh well hunny, you'll get your boy next time!! Her name will be Kayten. Donovan and I came up with it together. I wanted a little baby Kate, but I didn't want that to be her full name and I didn't want Katie or Katelyn so Donovan actually came up with Kayten and I think it is way cute!! Her nick name will be Kate or I guess it would be spelt Kayt (Whatever). Anyway, I wanted to spread the happy news!!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
YEAH! What do the Doctors know??
Posted by Anonymous at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh, hurray for girls!! We are so happy for you.
oh my gosh! that is so funny. congrats on the girl, just what you wanted. love the name too!
i'm so excited for you and i love the name, very cute. i love the name kate too!
Congrats!! Having two little girls is fun! It is fun to say things like, "daddy's little girls". :-) Kayten is such a cute name too!
Hi Sis! YEAH!! I am so excited for you. I love the name Kate....reminds me of French Kiss (the movie). Bring back memories? :)
Congrats Jordan! Girls are the best! ha ha. And the name is super cute and original!! love it! I just started a blog too...here it is.
http://stephanville.com/ams
WOO HOO! Yay for you Jordie! So excited to see your growing family!
Jordan! I found you through Tamra's blog. How are you guys?? Your little girl is so cute! Here's our blog... claytoniki.blogspot.com We just started it last night, so there's not much to it for right now. Hope to hear from you soon!
Love,
Niki Osborn (Larson) :)
Post a Comment