Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy with the House!!

Hey everyone, we are still alive and kicking....well, I should say hobbling. I am so sore from trying to get moved in. I need to take it a little easier. Donovan says that I am working too hard and I should stop because I could hurt Kayten! I really haven't been working THAT hard but he thinks I have. So, I promised him that I would slow down. I am just excited to get my house all put together with pictures hung, furniture in place and our rooms all organized. Olivia has been doing really well with the move. I was afraid that she would have a hard time sleeping in a different room but as long as her bed looks and is set up the same way as before, she seems to be doing great!! In fact, she sleeps through the night beautifully, even with her room a mess. I want to work on getting her room all set up next. Anyway, I just wanted to post and say that the house is coming along great! As soon as I get a little more done I will post some before and after pictures.

P.S. It is Olivia's birthday tomorrow and I feel really bad because this year I'm not throwing her a party. It will just be me, her and daddy. It's just bad timing this year.... that's a good excuse right? I will post pictures of her blowing out her candles and opening her presents. I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old. Wow, how time flies!!

2 comments:

Maren said...

how fun! when is your due date? olivia is getting too big but im sure she will be a big helper when kayten comes! have a fun birthday party tomorrow!!

heidi said...

oh, happy birthday olivia. so are you in the house now, awesome. and yes, donovans right if your sore like you are you worked too hard. so i'm glad you promised to take it easier.

can't wait to see pics