Well, this last month has flown by so fast and it just seems crazy that it's already Valentines Day. We've been keeping busy as well as trying to keep from getting sick again and again. I think a lot of you know how it is right now. Sick kids isn't always the most fun thing in the world. As for right now we are finally all doing very well (knock on wood)! Anyway, Happy Valentines Day to everyone. This is a picture of the Valentines the girls and I made for their friends:
I got the idea off of my friend Heidi's blog...who got the idea from this blog. I thought it was an adorable idea, just wish I could say that I thought of it :o) I also took some pictures of the girls and Donovan took a couple of me and the girls so here you go:
I don't know why...I just LOVE this one of Kayten! She was done taking pictures, can you tell?
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy Valentines Day
Posted by Jordan at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So stink'n cute! The girls are cutie pies!
those cards turned out so cute! and I love the photo of you with the girls on your back, so fun!
So cute!
https://kargoku.id/tips-pinjaman-online-untuk-dana-darurat/
Post a Comment