Friday, December 5, 2008

Excited for Christmas

I dressed up Olivia and Kayten in their new Christmas dresses, this last Sunday. I just LOVED them. I wanted to get a Christmas dress that they could wear past Christmas, so I was trying to stay clear of Reds and Greens. When I saw this dress I just knew my little Olivia would love it. Of course, its PINK! Olivia's favorite color is pink, everything has to be pink with her. Anyway, here is a picture of me and the girls right before we left for church.
If you look closely you can see that the ornaments are only from the middle up...it makes me laugh every time I see it. I think Kayten has given up now, she pretty much leaves the tree alone!! I just love having a fireplace for Christmas. It has been so much fun putting the fire on and warming up next to it. We are all very excited for Christmas and the girls just can't wait to see what Santa is bringing them. Olivia keeps saying that all she wants is a "Strawberry Shortcake Doll" So, we'll see if Santa is going to bring her her doll.

5 comments:

heidi said...

lol! my ornaments are all only on the top of the tree now too!

you all look so beautiful!

LUNTS said...

I hear ya, we only have a little on the top too. I can't wait untill they know not to mess with the tree. Like the dresses.

Snort said...

All you girls look beautiful- and that means you too!

Carrie said...

How cute! Christmas is a whole new kind of fun now that we are parents. Cute picture of you and your girls.

Ali P. said...

Darling pictures - cute dresses!