I am so BAD, I seriously have had NO desire to post and blog. I hope it is just a phase. I really don't have any excuses as to why I haven't posted.....just that I simply don't want to get on the computer and sit in front of it for a while. I know...I'm a nut!! Anyway, we had a little family outing the other day and took our little munchkins to the Tucson Zoo it was such a perfect day (weather wise) to go to the zoo and everything was so much fun. We really had a great day together as a family. Here are some fun pictures of us at the zoo. Enjoy... I love that I can start dressing them the same. It is so much fun!!
Kayten LOVED all the animals and would point her finger while making this panting noise. It was so cute to see her get really excited about every little thing.
Loving the animals
Ok so this one isn't of the zoo, but I had to post how dang cute this little girl is. You can't tell but she is on her tippy toes and can barely reach the piano keys. However, she is successful and can make noise. This is one of her favorite things to do at home. Way cute!



5 comments:
Holy cow! A post from Jordan! Cute pictures! ☺
What cute girls. I am glad that you had so much fun at the zoo. Sorry I couldn't help out with directions, I had a brain fart when you called me and I was working on bills (that explains everything).
Too cute of Kayten. Parker stands on his tip toes all the time and I love it. They are getting way too big.
LOVE the matching outfits- that is just one of the perks of having two girls (that, and hand-me-downs)!
okay I love their matching shirts plus carlee has that shirt and I love it. i also have those pj's that kayten is wearing. your girls look so cute and happy in all the pictures
It was great to see you this week!!! I am glad we got to visit and catch up. Your girls are beautiful and so sweet!
Post a Comment