Yesterday I went visiting teaching for 2 hours and left my little angels with my hubby. He is such a good daddy but sometimes does the strangest things. When I got home from VT, I couldn't stop laughing. We have an archway between our dining room and living room and...well... this is what I saw:

If you can't see very well, he took random toys and got some birthday ribbon and then hung them from the arch. My favorite is the 'My Little Pony' hanging by one of its legs :o) He said it entertained them for almost the entire time. Hey....whatever works right? I left it for the rest of the day and he was right. They certainly were entertained by it. Anyway, here is a cute picture of the girls playing around in mommy's bed. 
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Letting Daddy Watch the Girls
Posted by Jordan at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
So cute- it's so good that you thought to capture the moment! Orrin's the same way- I just never know what I am going to find when I come home after he's watching the three kids...
Ha! The "my little pony" hanging upside down is so funny! It is strange the things that keep them entertained. Kyle prefers to play with our suitcases and backpacks (of all things) rather than with his trucks! Weird:)
Kayten is such a chunker, and growing up SO fast! Can't wait to see you this week!!
how funny, that's awesome, but seriously, whatever works!
Way cute pictures. Kayten has the best smile. I love what dads will do to keep the kids busy. They think of things that a mom never would.
Post a Comment