Saturday, July 14, 2007

A lot of TRAVELING!


Well my last few days have been crazy, in fact....now that I look back on it, I find it funny so I thought I would share:


OK, Donovan, Olivia and I left Sunday afternoon for Mesa to stay with family and visit before Donovan's surgery on Wednesday. (oh, Donovan had to get a growth removed from his mouth because there was/is a slight chance it could be cancer. The surgery went well and Doctor says he really thinks after taking it off that it isn't cancer but he sent it into the lab and we will find out in a couple of weeks. My hunny is doing great and we are all happy to get it removed.) OK - so back to my story- We left Sunday for Mesa...stayed in Mesa on Monday and then Tuesday my mother was suppose to drive (in her car) back with us to Willcox so that she could stay with Olivia on Wednesday while Donovan and I drive back to Tucson to get his surgery. Well, at the last minute my mom's car wasn't working right so we thought...no problem, to eliminate a lot of driving we will stay the night here in Mesa again and wake up at 4 in the morning drive to Tucson and then come back to Mesa to pick up Olivia. So, that sounded like it would work. NOT...at the last minute we realized that we left all of the paper work for his surgery and his x-rays for the Oral Surgeon on top of our counter back in Willcox. Well, scratch that idea...so we thought- OK - we will drive back to Tucson tonight (Tuesday) my mom will keep Olivia in Mesa and then we will wake up really early Wednesday morning drive back to Tucson for the surgery and then when it is all over with, my mom will drive Olivia to Tuscon and meet us so then we can all go home. My dad was thinking that by then he could have my moms car fixed. So, that was the plan. Donovan and I drove back to Willcox woke up early and went to his surgery. As I mentioned earlier everything went well. I called my mother and said he is all done lets meet at so and so place and she says that her car is STILL not running right so she and my dad will be going in his truck to meet us. I think ok, great so we are sitting in the car waiting for about 30 minutes when my phone rings "uh, hunny we just broke done in your dad's car and now Jenny (my sister) is coming to rescue us" OH MY GOODNESS! So, I say "you know what mom, we will just drive back to Mesa and come get Olivia....don't worry about it" Long story short we ended up going back to Mesa AGAIN without any of our clothes, bathroom stuff, you name it. We stayed the night and then Thursday morning woke up early and the 3 of us headed back to Willcox to try and make Donovan's work meeting that afternoon. Wwwwhuh! SO, we did a lot of TRAVELING....wouldn't you say??????


Now, we are all back at home trying to relax. Soon, I will take pictures of my house and post before and after photos. I have done a lot of work to it and I want to show it off. Until then...Happy Blogging!!

1 comments:

heidi said...

oh good greef. that is a lot of driving, espeicially when it's all back and forth to the same places