I am so happy that my husband is finally on day shift for the next two months. That means a normal shift, 6 am to 2 pm YEAH!! It has been so difficult these last two months with him working the night shift. I would have to keep my girls quiet during the day time so he could sleep and then I could never get on the computer because it is in our bedroom. Anyway, life for the Stearns will be back to normal for the next two months. So, I have a lot to catch up on. Here is a picture of my Arbor, I promised, I thought my husband did such a great job and I am having so much fun taking care of my beautiful flowers.
I gave my friend Kay a baby shower. I did a Mad Hatter “Tea (Punch) Party” theme and I thought it turned out pretty cute. My other friend Sarah helped with the shower and she made the adorable baby rattle cake. All in all I think it was a success! Here are just a few pictures:
I had to post these two pictures because I just can’t believe how big my little Kayten has grown. This is the same baby toy stroller. She is 18 months now and quite the stinker!! I think Kayten looks so different now. 
Here are a few pictures from Easter. The girls woke up Easter morning to Easter baskets full of goodies, yummyies and toys. They were thrilled, Olivia kept asking if the Easter Bunny could come every morning. After they enjoyed their baskets they got to go out into the backyard where the Easter Bunny left eggs for them to find. Please excuse the Frow Mow going on with both of their hair. There was NO WAY they would let me get them all cute to take pictures. They wanted to play with all the fun Easter toys and eat all the candy!!
These next pictures I took the other day while the girls were playing outside on their play gym. I got so many cute ones that I had to break them up into Olivia pics, Kayten pics and then the both of them. I just love my little sweethearts so much. Life would be so dull without those stinkers. Well, this about sums up our life in the last few months, just having fun and looking forward to the summer so we can go swimming!! I will post again soon. 

Tuesday, May 5, 2009
FINALLY
Posted by Jordan at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
oh my goodness those before and after pictures of kayten show such a difference. they are both so adorable. i love their cute matching jammies on easter morning!!
So glad that you finally updated. Your girls are so cute. I love seeing that old friends are doing so good. And my husband worked the night shift once for about five months. It was the worst five months. So I am extra happy that you get to have him on the day shift.
Like everyone says They are adorable.
Kayten is so big! What cuties. Good news about the day shift. Glad to see you are all doing good. I did get ahold of Leah too. So the next time your up the three of us should get together.
Great to see the girls - cute (and big)!
Post a Comment